It’s been a minute, hasn’t it?
My unplanned hiatus was filled with work, travel, and everything in between. I’ve had some awesome times in the past two months–I’ve cried more than once too–but overall I think I’m slowly getting myself to a better place.
Things I’ve worked on since I’ve been gone:
- Healthy eating: I’m cooking more at home and trying out new recipes
- Expanding the mind: I’ve committed to reading 30 minutes every day and keep a list of books to read
- Reconciling the past: I’ve started attending Al-Anon to deal with the impact of my father’s alcoholism (more in a future post)
- Interpersonal relationships: I’ve been spending more time with friends and trying to get out of the house more
- Self-esteem: I’m realizing that I am AWESOME, just the way I am
I’m also committing to blogging twice a week from here on out–I’ve even got a new app to help keep me on track. 🙂
So here’s to continued personal growth and loving me for me!